The discovery of trails mounted on a saddle is an unforgettable experience and a unique way to discover Alentejo's landscapes that otherwise you would never have the chance to see and enjoy.
"Horseback riding in a group, family or individual."
We provide rides with horses and ponies, both for children as for adults.
The rides will give you the chance to see more closely the beautiful landscape of this part of the Alentejo, Portugal.
Even people who never had previous contact with horses, can enjoy this activity. All riding abilities are welcome, including nervous riders and beginners.
We have available docile and prepared horses for children and adults, so each ride takes place in the safest way possible for all who want to enjoy and learn more about the fields of Alentejo. (S. Luis is about 15 km from Vila Nova de Milfontes, located on the West coastline).
Book your equestrian adventure in advance! Experienced and friendly staff are here to make your experience enjoyable
Maximum of five people per group and rides from one to two hours.
Safety and Rules:
- Maximum weight: 90 kg;
- It is compulsory to wear riding hats, which we do supply if you do not have your own;
- Riders must wear long pants and closed secure shoes with a small heel;
- Arrive, at least 15 minutes, before the scheduled time.
Alentejo Horse Riding by Natasha
Monte de Barbanxa - São Luís - Odemira
Alentejo - Portugal
All our rides, are accompanied by a guide.
- Groups: up to 5 people;
- Duration: 1 up to 2 hours;
- Pathways in the heart of a magnificent landscape;
- Experienced riders can perform the ride in three gaits: walk, trot and canter.